Team PC Team PC

I really enjoyed this, not just because I have a soft spot for this kind of humor (I laughed a lot, i'm not going to lie), but the animation and setting were done so well, especially for a first attempt! I take it you must have had a lot of training in animation before you created this. I can't wait to see more from you!

Alchemy Alchemy

Everything is fine but the voice acting. Everyone whispers and they all sound like the same person. However, everything else is done incredibly well! Everything is drawn simplistically enough where it doesn't look to amateurish and still manages to be pleasing to the eyes. The animation is great, to.

CosmicArt responds:

thanks for the comment! yea, still working on the voice acting. ill try and at least increase its volume though.

Caterpie Vs Weedle Caterpie Vs Weedle

I think it's because I don't play the games that I don't get it, but is was done well.

Evy-kun responds:

Very rare to find someone who wouldn't get this joke let alone, not play Pokémon, but THANK YOU!! It would have been much funnier if you did.

Farty Turd Farty Turd

I cant pass a single ring! What the Hell!?

Santa Clause is coming... Santa Clause is coming...

You know, this isn't to bad for something "half assed". The animations on the characters are nice, and it functions well, but it's a bit boring without any enemy type or audio.
I do wish that the screen didn't run on for an eternity as well, it takes away from the game, and you can't really see what your hitting even when you score points.

The Business Man The Business Man

Ehh... still better than Twilight, COD: Black ops, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, The real Housewives of (insert state or city name here), all Michael Bay's and M Night Shyamalan's movies, the latest episode of "Toons These Days", Sam & Cat, Shake It Up, iCarly, Victorious, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Wal Mart and Sam's Club, Sanjay & Craig, the Latest episode of Spongebob Squarepants, The IPhone 4s, Monsanto, Arbys, Mickey D's, Disney, The Room, And Google God-Damn Plus!

(jeez, our society has lost a lot of expectations over the years)

Terminal 1 2 3 Terminal 1 2 3

It reminds me of tempest 2000: minds eye

It was us all along It was us all along

Is that green stuff Oobleck from Bartholomew and the Oobleck? That would be an ingenious Dr. Seuss crossover, what with the Grinch & all. That's what I think of when I see it, anyway.
It looks fantastic, by the way.

BugsAndBooks responds:

Well hello there,
and thank you very much for those twinkling shinies and your kind words :)

Oh man, I wish my painting was ingenious as that but I can't claim that I even remotely thought of that. If we'd live in a land of "could have" I'd absolutely would have incorporated the Oobleck.
But you know what? I'm just gonna snatch your idea and define this goo as Oobleck in retrospect :P

Best wishes to you and have a brilliant day
Rahel

Creepy Woman Creepy Woman

♪creepy woman, walkin' down the street...♪

mrdadulence responds:

♪Creepy woman, lookin` at yo feet...♪

Spinatus Inferus Spinatus Inferus

Reminds me of early 3D graphics in the '90s, like Quake or the talking heads in Fallout. I like it. It's got a unique vibe to it.

Ciullo-Corporation responds:

Thank you... although Quake graphic was just a little more squared ;)