Farty Turd Farty Turd

I cant pass a single ring! What the Hell!?

Santa Clause is coming... Santa Clause is coming...

You know, this isn't to bad for something "half assed". The animations on the characters are nice, and it functions well, but it's a bit boring without any enemy type or audio.
I do wish that the screen didn't run on for an eternity as well, it takes away from the game, and you can't really see what your hitting even when you score points.

The Business Man The Business Man

Ehh... still better than Twilight, COD: Black ops, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, The real Housewives of (insert state or city name here), all Michael Bay's and M Night Shyamalan's movies, the latest episode of "Toons These Days", Sam & Cat, Shake It Up, iCarly, Victorious, Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Wal Mart and Sam's Club, Sanjay & Craig, the Latest episode of Spongebob Squarepants, The IPhone 4s, Monsanto, Arbys, Mickey D's, Disney, The Room, And Google God-Damn Plus!

(jeez, our society has lost a lot of expectations over the years)

My Superman Game My Superman Game

You move like you're locked to a grid, and nothing makes sense. I couldn't make anything better though, because I am cursed to be the absolute worst programer in the entire universe, as well as all other universes.(?) All my efforts are for naught! If it's your first try then I can understand, A for effort.

Tree Cleaner Turbo Tree Cleaner Turbo

Huh, its hard at first, but it gets a bit easier as you play it, but
I find it hard to actually drag bombs and click away fire, It feels a bit sticky, and I kinda like the music.
Still pretty fun, and I don't think it would be the greatest game ever, but it's appropriate for the two day time limit.

Snake++ Snake++

How the hell are you supposed to get the bunny with these abysmal controls!? It's even harder to get the damn thing when birds hurt you by hovering over you and the terrible, loud, annoying music makes it a chore to do so, as well as the fact that you have to draw a circle around the pray just to eat it, after trying to even get close to striking it! Why do I hurt myself everytime I try to turn around? Halve the time I don't know I'm being hurt because no no other sound or sound effects than the "music". This game is impossible! Great concept, horrid effort.

PyroflameGames responds:

Thanks for the concept props! And well thanks for the review.

I and My Shadow I and My Shadow

The concept reminds me of Invisible, except how your shadow can pass floors. Its definitely a thinking mans game, and it is surprisingly quite hard. Realy Hard!