Team PC Team PC

I really enjoyed this, not just because I have a soft spot for this kind of humor (I laughed a lot, i'm not going to lie), but the animation and setting were done so well, especially for a first attempt! I take it you must have had a lot of training in animation before you created this. I can't wait to see more from you!

Alchemy Alchemy

Everything is fine but the voice acting. Everyone whispers and they all sound like the same person. However, everything else is done incredibly well! Everything is drawn simplistically enough where it doesn't look to amateurish and still manages to be pleasing to the eyes. The animation is great, to.

CosmicArt responds:

thanks for the comment! yea, still working on the voice acting. ill try and at least increase its volume though.

Caterpie Vs Weedle Caterpie Vs Weedle

I think it's because I don't play the games that I don't get it, but is was done well.

Evy-kun responds:

Very rare to find someone who wouldn't get this joke let alone, not play Pokémon, but THANK YOU!! It would have been much funnier if you did.

Ransack Rabbit #2 Ransack Rabbit #2

That was really funny; however, the actual character design was better than the animation, & I think you might want to work on that. Great cartoon nonetheless!

DINO BANT DINO BANT

That was great! It was so clever how you paced everything.

206:BC Chrysippus 206:BC Chrysippus

This was actually much more historically accurate than my version, and better drawn, to. Not bad for your first animation, man!

SillyBeans responds:

I saw yours, yours was pretty funny too, I liked it. But yeah, I was also very busy, so now i know to never do this again unless i'm free during the weekends. But thanks man, this comment made my day since it was the highest rating one so far. :D

Silly Greek Cartoon 2 Silly Greek Cartoon 2

I thought that was a cool cartoon. If I were to suggest anything I would say to take away from the saturation a bit. Also, maybe you could add subtitles in different languages that can be turned on and off in the future. Keep on truckin'!

kormiproductions responds:

Thank you for the suggestion! I will keep that in mind and try to improve the quality of my videos. :)

Struggle For Love Struggle For Love

lol

Attack on Minecraft Attack on Minecraft

Subtitles relating to Minecraft would have been awesome.

Attack On A-Hole Titan Attack On A-Hole Titan

Omg that was hilarious! I love your anime-ish style!